13.3.10

home sweet home

10 Things I love about coming home for the weekend:
  1. Family & the fact that they have to love me.
  2. Home cooked meals... box macaroni will never compare.
  3. Soft toilet paper. Like wiping your butt with a piece of heaven... Puckett insists we buy Scott, definately not the best in toilet papers!
  4. The best shopping places. ever.
  5. Maggie Rose! My little doggy.
  6. Being able to do absolutely nothing.
  7. My bed- the first time I've slept the whole night through since, well since the last time I was home.
  8. Boiled peanuts from Frog's
  9. Taking a bath (our bathtub doesn't have a stopper in the apt so we always have to take showers)
  10. The cleanliness. I swear I could lick the floor and that'd be okay. No matter how many times I clean the apartment... somebody dirties it. Mom keeps our house spotless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home