28.3.10

crushing.

It's called a "crush" for a reason... it hurts. The waiting game begins... each minute hacking at my self esteem. The constant questions of "What am I doing wrong?" & "Do I look okay?" branded into my subconcious thought.

It sucks being a girl! I feel like I've come so far from where I was in terms of being independent... but I've still got so much farther to go. I've found that aching, that longing, that infatuation I haven't felt in a very long time... I've actually met someone that I could possibly sort of like!! but what do you do when the feelings aren't mutual? When you're phone stops lighting up with his name and you feel REJECTED. It's like being handed a cupcake and you can't eat it!

Oh my GOSH. I'm THAT girl. The one who meets someone and thinks they are the most amazing thing and develops a creepy crush based on nothing. Somebody, slap me.

The only thing I can do is see the positive in this situation: it is but a taste of what is to come.
and to learn my lesson: go back and hit em up style. get your butt in the gym and fix your face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home